Monday, May 27, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

November is usually uneventful, but I got to play a gig at Angels Stadium in Anaheim...
It was really fun to jam again with really good musicians...
And I got some pics with some really cool people!!








Our Thanksgivings are usually quiet as Pat has to work the whole month. The Fall Races are happening at Del Mar.  So we invite all of our friends who don't have family in town or aren't going to family for the holiday and our own family. This Thanksgiving, our boys from Vegas flew down for the holiday. Which is cool, because they usually work on Black Friday.  But they flew back early on Friday and we got see them for 2 days!! My mom and step dad came down and my friend and her son came over. We had a house full watching football and drinking mimosas!!

We always eat Thanksgiving DINNER...because it's DINNER!!! Pat gets home at around 430pm so we eat after that!
This year I changed up the menu seeing how I have been getting into cooking different recipes  and going outside of the box for some fun new meals..
We did Tri Tips from Cardiff Seaside Market this year called, "Cardiff Crack". It's amazing! This isn't a great picture...but it was AWESOME!!!



I made homemade Chimichurri Sauce...OMG!! The best thing ever with Beef!!


Corn Salsa...which was bomb!


Homemade Corn Bread and Balsamic Honey Green Beans and a small 8 lb. turkey.



We had a great time and the food was AMAZING!!
 I think the Tri Tip is going to be a Tradition every year!!

Enjoy the Ride!!!
P & S

No comments:

Post a Comment