Monday, May 27, 2019

Summer 2018


As our summers go. We usually don't go anywhere because Pat works everyday in the Summer. I usually go down once a week sometimes twice, just to hang out with him for a couple hours. 
But in August 2018, I had friend who needed me to visit and support and just be there and give advice. We had a great time and I was in a new place I had NEVER been before. I flew to Seattle then got on an Indiana Jones plane and flew to an Island. That was really cool. It's a full day of travel but well worth it. I stayed 4 days on the island. Got to go on a boat to another Island for lunch. We're so fancy!! Got to see dolphins and the the border of Canada to Vancouver. Which is crazy! 



You can see the wheel of the plane!! hahaha!!! 
It's really cool ride to the Island...Orcas Island

CANADA!!

My friends dog ELVIS...
cool ole hound...


Boat to lunch and a beer!!!

Really fun trip...Next time Pat will go with me and we'll go to Canada while we're there!!!

Enjoy the Ride!!!

P & S

No comments:

Post a Comment