Sunday, March 21, 2021

JUST CHECKING IN!!

Still in Pandemic, BUT, we are about to out of this if we can get everyone vaccinated. Pat got his first shot, mom and Tim received both of their shots, Sean has his first one, Kenzie has an appt for her first one, Nolan is in a study of a new vaccine, so he'll have his soon, but me...NEGATIVE. I don't have any underlying illness that would put me in the front of the line...that's ok, I know in May, I'll get it. We need to Thank the NEW ADMINISTRATION for our new HOPE for this year! 

Both Pat and I are on TikTok now. HAHAHA! 

Hope that Pat and I can start a NEW adventure traveling, well, ANYWHERE! We are starting our preparation for Retirement and deciding where we would like to retire. Either, keep our house here or buy in another country, etc. We have many options, which is a nice problem to have.

I've started a new job with the Sheriff's dept. in Licensing. It's a lot of work, BUT, it's great for me to be busy and it helps with our retirement. 

RETIREMENT, is what we're working toward right now! We are paying off all of our bills so we will only have the house payment. This way our plan is either move to Costa Rica or stay here and travel for a month at a time to different countries. Either way, WE ARE TRAVELING!!! That's our retirement!!! 

I can't wait for this next adventure in our lives. 


Til next time!

Enjoy The Ride!!!

P & S

No comments:

Post a Comment