Sunday, November 2, 2014

NEW FOOD!!

Hello All!!!
I'm back with some "New Food" recipes! Well new to us.
Two weeks ago, I tried a new, made up recipe!

Pizza Casserole. I know this is not new, but I just put it together and hoped for the best.

This is what I did:

Rigatoni Noodles
Browned Hamburger
Onions
2 jars of Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Oregano
Pepperoni

Cook the noodles and brown the hamburger.
Add the onions to the browned Hamburger.
Add the Pizza Sauce to the Hamburger and then add the noodles.

Stir until all mixed up and heated up.

In a 9 x 13 inch pan

Add a layer of cheese and Pepperoni
then the Noodle mixture
then a layer of cheese, (we love cheese)
then topped with Pepperoni, like the top of a pizza

Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350. Make sure all the cheese is melted!!!
Dish up with Parmesan Cheese.
It was a hit!!! We will definitely do this again...! Very filling and great for lunches for the week!!!! 

We are trying two NEW recipes this week, so I will be posting those recipes next week!

Until next time
Enjoy the Ride!!!
Pat & Sondee

No comments:

Post a Comment